Editor: "We need a story about training, leadership development, becoming a better parent, and life in general. Know anybody who could give us some input?"
Reporter: "I know a guy. Tall. Kinda goofy-looking. Got some sort of David Caruso thing going. Might have a few good words in him."
- Creating an Epic Workplace - Live at the CU Water Cooler Symposium
- Working Without a Net with Andy Janning of NO NET Solutions
- What Do Movies and Credit Union Training Have in Common?
- FORUM CU's Common Sense Consultative Approach Earns Accolades
- For Your Information: Saving for the Future
- New Approaches to Training
- Sales Boot Camp
- Pass It On - Best Places to Work 2008
- Best Places to Work - 2008
- ASTD Best Awards Rankings - 2008
- Bright Ideas in Training
- Top Rated Speakers from the 2008 SHRM National Conference
- Training Professional of the Year - 2003
Editor: "Hey, somebody said you have some things to say about developing leaders, helping parents, service, communicating, and life in general. You up to writing something for us?"
Me: "You bet!"
Editor: "But please tell us your headshot doesn't really look like David Caruso. We got to protect the eyes of our readers at all costs."
- An Open Letter to the Quiet and Desperate
- Credit Unions, Dads, Daughters, and Dogs
- Change Your Frame Rate and Change Your World
- Stop Lip Syncing and Let 'Em Sing
- Avoiding the Barney: The Discipline Behind Effective Employee Wellness Programs
- The Year of the Member
- Yoda Never Used PowerPoint
- Mark Zuckerberg Saves the Credit Union Movement
- Show Off Your Deleted Scenes
- We're Not Sexy and We Don't Know It
- Firing Sally Field
- Chess and the Old Man